Titus 2: 3–5,
Ruth 1: 14–19,
2: 1- 3,
- This Mentoring programme is modelled after the Naomi and Ruth relationship in the Bible.
- This mentoring programme is open to all ladies in Word of Life Church who wish to participate in it.
- Guidelines, and a simple application are available to be completed by those who want a mentor assigned to them.
- Based on availability, a mentor will be provided for each lady (mentee) who seeks to be mentored.
- The programme will run as a year’s long programme for each mentor and mentee.
- Mentoring meetings will take place once a month at agreed times and venues for a total of 12 months.
- At the end of the 12 months the formal mentoring programme will finish, but the informal relationship can continue.
- Mentoring programme will seek to minister and bring development to the full man (woman) – Spirit, Soul, Body with particular attention to developing the Spirit man through the Word of God and in the power of the Holy Spirit. It will seek to help each lady get on the path of becoming the woman God destined to be in this life, and actually fulfil God’s purpose, high calling and destiny for their life.
View/download the general guidelines here:
View/download the application form here: