A Prayer Meeting on the "ooVoo" online platform takes place each Monday to Friday morning from 6am to 6.30am.
If you do not have ooVoo installed, see below:
Downloading and installing ooVoo
1. Go to oovoo.com and click on the “DOWNLOAD OOVOO” link to download the oovoo application
2. Locate your downloaded file and click on it to install oovoo
3. choose your language and click “I AGREE – NEXT”
4. Uncheck “set Ask as my default browser provider and Set Ask.com as my browser homepage...
5. Click “I AGREE – NEXT” to complete the installation
6. Click “FINISH”
7. In the next screen, “Log In” if you already have an oovoo account, if not Sign Up by filling in your details in the screen below.
8. Once signed in your will be given the option to add friends
9. Click the “Add Friend” icon to bring up the search window.
10. Once you add a friend, it sends an invitation to the person who will reply so that you can connect to them.
11. Continue adding friends, including those that will lead the oovoo call in the mornings
12. To make a call in the morning, just click on this icon to make a video call (using your camera.If you do not want to use the camera.
You can to disable this by clicking on the camera icon at the bottom left of the ooVoo call window. see below